Saturday, March 14, 2015

My Spring Break OOTW


Where I live, it is still winter. Apparently the weather did not get the memo that I was on spring break... haha. I wanted to do a spring lookbook, but that did not happen due to the amount of snow... so I present to you my outfits of the week! I tried to do different styles each day (with a little bit of my girly style thrown in). 

Monday // CLASSY
 
Top: Francesca’s // Cardigan: Old Navy // Necklace: Aeropostale
High-Waisted Jeans: American Eagle // Booties: Sears 


Tuesday // GIRLY
 
Top: JC Penny’s // Button-Up: American Eagle // Scarf: American Eagle
High-Waisted Jeans: American Eagle // Boots: Sears // Bow: Forever 21


Wednesday // Edgy Glam
Top: Forever 21 // Necklace: BaubleBar // Jacket: Madewell
Wool Socks: Eddie Bauer // Combat Boots: Madden Girl // Jeans: American Eagle


Thursday // SPORTY
 
Top: Target // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Target // Hair Tie: Forever 21


Friday // CASUAL
Top: Hollister // Jacket: PacSun // Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Sears // Bow: Forever 21

I hope you enjoyed my OOTW, and got some inspiration for future outfits. I had so much fun taking these photos with my best friend, Sarah. If you guys get any inspiration from these outfits, send me photos on Twitter so I can see them. :)

Thanks lovelies,
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment