Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hello, my name is...


   Hello. My name is Kirsten.
   There. I’m glad introducing myself isn’t as hard as I had imagined.
   I am soon to be a college freshman who will be studying theater performance with a minor in business. Yay for a minor making my major something I can probably get a job in! Haha. Lets see… I am a makeup junkie (my makeup bag even says so… maybe I’ll show you guys sometime). I LOVE flower crowns. As in people I barely know notice how often I wear them. I am obsessed with Netflix (who isn’t?). I end almost every one of my text messages with “haha” because I like to specify that I was in fact laughing in my head. I love Jesus. He is my hero and king. My main goal is to use my life to glorify Him. I have two cats—one is like the whole phrase “curiosity killed the cat”… only she’s not dead… and the other is a “scaredy cat.” They’re super cliché and I love them. I am obsessed with YouTube videos and YouTubers. (I might possibly watch YouTube videos more than Netflix. Shocking, I know.) And, lastly, I used to love writing. I still do, I just haven’t written anything in a year or two. I was the kid who the English teacher gave books to on self-publishing and creative writing. (Although now that I read those stories… YIKES. What was she thinking believing I had a career in writing.) But I loved writing, even if I hated how I wrote. I just had so many ideas and stories floating around in my head they were just begging me to write them down. I did NaNoWriMo one year and actually completed the challenge. (That’s National Novel Writing Month and you have to write 50,000 words in a month to win.) But since then, my writing has dropped off just journaling or writing letters.
   So, I thought I’d change that with this blog.
   I love beauty and fashion so that is what my blog will mostly be about. I may throw in some DIYs or little mini journal sessions, but mostly it’ll be me giving you guys ideas for styling your hair, doing your makeup, helping your skin, etc. I really love talking to people about this (like, never ask me about makeup IRL because you will learn more than you ever wanted to know).
   I want you guys to be involved in my posts, too. Leave comments. Ask questions. I will respond, I pinky swear.
   Okay, I guess that’s it for my introductory post.
                                                                               Thanks lovelies,
                                                                     Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment